|Posting Rules PLEASE READ
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||admin [ Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:17 am ]|
|Post subject:||Posting Rules PLEASE READ|
We (Admin and the Mods) thought we should lay down some basic ground rules for posting on this forum, so here they are:
1) This is a football forum, those coming on using football as a cover for a political agenda will not be tolerated.
2) Any comments considered libellous by Admin will be deleted.
3) No Nokia speak. Not only looks stupid but dilutes any valid points in your post.
4) No derogatory comments, personal threats or harassment against other posters.
5) No irritating posting styles, including use of all caps and excessive punctuation.
6) No 'commercial' posts without authorization from the Admin.
7) Keep your Avatars clean; remember children look in on this forum.
8) You may only register one user name. Multiple IDs are not allowed.
9) No personal contact information is permitted. We value your privacy even if you don't. If you want people to get in touch, ask them to send you a message through our PM system
10) No off-topic links to personal websites (spamming) without permission from the Admin.
11) No double posting. Post your question in the forum that suits best. Posts that ask the same question or start the same topic twice will be removed without notice.
12) When replying to a post quote only the text required NOT the whole post.
13) Please don't bore users with personal conversations which can be conducted via the PM system.
14) Swearing: Moderate swearing will be tolerated but try to keep the forums work safe to avoid your posts being moderated or removed.
15) Blame Finney.
16) If you have any issues with how the site is being moderated, PM the mods rather than make a post about it. We will listen to criticism and try to tune the forums to the needs of the users.
17) This is not a democracy, it is a message board. What Admin or the mods say is final.
18) Posting using an anonymous proxy or deliberately obscuring your identity may be grounds for banning.
|Author:||Coles [ Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:26 pm ]|
This forum will not allow linking avatars from other websites, so to setup an avatar:
1) Find an image you want to use and download it to your computer if it is not already on your machine (right click the image and save as)
2) Make sure the image is the right size, no bigger than 80 x 80 pixels, you can resize images with a variety of programs including MS Paint which is on all windows PC's, Picasa and Irfanview are also handy free programs which can do this with ease. If you don't know how to do this let me know and I'll do a quick guide.
3) Click on Profile at the top of the forums and scroll down to Avatar control panel.
4) Select Upload Avatar from your machine: and hit browse. Browse to where the image you want to use is on your machine, select the file and open.
5) Sit back and marvel at your new Avatar.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group