For everything that occurs around the pitch.
Steve Russell
Site Admin

Rotherham Tickets...

Post by Steve Russell »

Information from the Cub is as follows...

QPR v Rotherham United – Emirates FA Cup R3 – Saturday 8th January 2022, 3pm
TICKETS: Now on general sale. Season ticket holders are advised you are NOT guaranteed your season seat for this fixture.

Please note that South Africa Road, East & West Paddocks, Loft Upper and Loft Lower will be open for this fixture. Ellerslie Road is CLOSED.

Season ticket holders who requested the Automatic Cup Tie Scheme will have their tickets processed and uploaded onto their 2021/22 digital season ticket.

Season Ticket Holders in Ellerslie Road will be relocated into South Africa Road and will receive their ticket(s) digitally via email.

Season ticket holders who purchase a different seat will receive their tickets digitally via email.

PRICES: Season ticket holders prior to matchday: £10 Adults, £3 Seniors O61/Young Adults U23/Disabled/Ambulant with free carer, £1 Juniors U18, Kids U8 Accompanied FREE with full-paying adult, prior to matchday.

Non-season ticket holders: £15 Adults, £5 Seniors O61/Young Adults U23/Disabled/Ambulant with free carer, £3 Juniors U18, Kids U8 Accompanied FREE with full-paying adult, prior to matchday.

Tickets purchased on matchday will be priced: £15 Adults, £5 Seniors O61/Young Adults U23/Disabled/Ambulant with free carer, £3 Juniors U18.

All tickets are subject to availability.

Tickets must be purchased by first signing into your QPR linked ticketing account HERE.

Supporters accessing Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium must adhere to QPR's latest Covid protocols. Click HERE for full information.

LOYALTY POINTS: 10 Loyalty Points have been awarded for this fixture and tickets must be purchased prior to matchday in order to gain Loyalty Points. To confirm, no Loyalty Points will be awarded for tickets purchased on the day of the game.

The QPR Box Office opens at 12noon until 5pm, Monday to Friday. Tickets can be purchased in person at the QPR Sup
steveqpr881

Re: Rotherham Tickets...

Post by steveqpr881 »

But will the game go ahead as planned??
Hope so, but wouldn't bet on it.
Still, I'll get a ticket - at those prices it'd be foolish not to.
Steve Russell
Site Admin

Post by Steve Russell »

Popped down to the Box Office yesterday to get mine Steve...
steveqpr881

Post by steveqpr881 »

Don't tell me.....you wore your old school uniform & blagged a Juniors ticket for a quid. :o
Steve Russell
Site Admin

Post by Steve Russell »

No mate, paid my 3 quid Steve... :D
steveqpr881

Post by steveqpr881 »

Bargain - a programme'll cost more!!