For everything that occurs around the pitch.
Steve Russell
Site Admin

QPR FC Women/Girls Will Now be Aligned to the Club....

Post by Steve Russell »

Very good news, well done to the Club...

'WE ARE pleased to announce a change in the management and structure of QPR's women and girls'
programme from the 2024/25 season.

QPR FC Women and QPR Girls will now be aligned under the club infrastructure of QPR Holdings Limited,
rather than QPR in the Community Trust, with the vision of developing an elite pathway into our women's
first team.

The women's team will be based at TSG Training Centre where they will have access to the resources and
facilities available to both the men's first team and academy.

The club are thankful for the tireless work of QPR in the Community Trust in previous seasons to establish and
develop our women and girls' programme, and we look forward to building on this in the years ahead.

QPR CEO Christian Nourry said: “I have immense admiration and respect for the work that the entire existing
women's team - playing and backroom staff, as well everyone else associated - have achieved in the last few years.

"We aspire to be a football club that puts everyone that wears our hoops in the best possible environment to
succeed, and I am looking forward to working closely with key staff to make that a reality.

"This is an important day for the football club in achieving greater togetherness. I thank the Trust for its brilliant
support of this team."