For everything that occurs around the pitch.
Steve Russell
Site Admin

A New Contract for Alfie Lloyd....

Post by Steve Russell »

Good luck Alfie. From the Club...

'Congrats to young R's striker Alfie Lloyd on a new contract! ✍️

Alfie, 20, joined Rangers from Yeovil Town in the summer of 2021 and, alongside featuring for our
Development Squad, enjoyed a productive loan spell at National League outfit Eastleigh during the 2022/23
campaign - scoring five times in 21 appearances.

As he looks to ramp up his progression in W12 next season, Lloyd told us: “Getting this new deal is very special
to me.

“I’m so grateful that I’ve been given the opportunity to remain with QPR.

“My time here so far hasn’t all been linear. I had a really good loan spell at Eastleigh last season, but this year I’ve
had a few injuries which mean I haven’t had the season I wanted.

“But I still feel I’ve shown enough over the past three years to get this deal. I just want to keep progressing now.

“My target over the next 12 months is definitely to make my debut for the first team, playing in the Championship and
scoring at Loftus Road.

“I feel like it’s a big season for me and I really do want to show what I can do. I can’t wait to get started.”

CEO Christian Nourry said: “The club has been impressed with Alfie’s approach to recovering from a significant injury and
feels that his capacity in the final third, while already at a good level, is something that can be further developed at QPR.”
Kerrins

Re: A New Contract for Alfie Lloyd....

Post by Kerrins »

I have seen him play a couple of times. I thought he was good enough to be included in the squad at some stage