For everything that occurs around the pitch.
Steve Russell
Site Admin

Birmingham Yesterday.....

Post by Steve Russell »

immy Dunne...blimey!!!! Prior to THAT goal, he was enjoying himself moving upfield & taking on opponents &
then he did that on 90+2!!!

Marti said:
"I'm so happy for him. He has worked very hard, he had a period where he didn't play because we had a lot
of good players and even then he was training and competing well, it was difficult to make a lot of changes to
a team that was collecting points.

"Probably he had been dreaming before as a kid to score a goal like this and I'm very happy for him."

Afterwards, went with my mate Dec to see West London's very own & R's fans,
'The Goldborns' at the Paddington Railway Club. And who should turn up just before the opening number, a certain
Paul Weller!
Conor Campbell

Re: Birmingham Yesterday.....

Post by Conor Campbell »

Jimmy Dunne’s contribution since switch to right back has been good to watch and the goal will surely spur him
on to add value to QPR attack play. Great to see that. A player whose contract is up at end of season.
On latest form, I would look to keep.

Our defenders put the ball in the net for us with our forwards having a number of wayward shots.
Hoping that these few days there has been focus on making sure that we test the oppo keeper when possible.

That’s class to have come across The Modfather at same gig / pub.

Hopefully, we will build on the Brum game today at Swansea. I would like to see Smyth and Armstrong getting more
minutes. Any word on Kolli getting back into action?

Loving that we have given ourselves a great chance to stay up…would like a cushion though rather than a knife-edge hokey-
comet in and out of bottom 3.

Form is decent and would set us on direction for a positive 24/25 season if we can hold on to our second tier status…which
is great to be contemplating when it was all doom recently.
Kerrins

Post by Kerrins »

We are a better team than the Peaky Blinders. I thought we would win and we deserved to
steveqpr881

Post by steveqpr881 »

It was certainly a cracking goal.