Big win over Millwall at Heston today.

Our keeper, Conor Clark scored one of the goals
from inside his own half!
Steve Russell
Site Admin

Re: 6-0 Win for the U18's Today

Post by Steve Russell »

Chris's report from our Facebook group...#

Before this afternoons game vs Hull City , I travelled over to Heston to watch the QPR
under 18 game against Millwall. The boys have a huge game on Wednesday in the FA Youth Cup
at Molineux but today was a league encounter in which they have struggled recently.

To come away with a resounding 6-0 victory was a great relief to all concerned.
#Looking at the teamsheet it was good to see Alfie Tuck return after a four game absence due to
him spending time with the Development Squad team.

I thought we were the dominant team from the start with Ramy Bouhiaoui opening the scoring on 13
minutes, sliding in at the far post to meet Jake Coomes’ excellent low cross.

Ramy made it 2-0 on 36 minutes with a glancing header from a corner. On 42 minutes Jake Coomes got
the goal his excellent wing play deserved, latching onto a great through ball from Alfie Tuck , beating
the right back and finding the far corner from an angle.
HT 3-0

Youssef Yahyaaoui made it 4 on 53 minutes meeting an excellent corner by Alfie Tuck at the far post.

Then Conor Clark the goalkeeper got in on the act making it 5-0 on 55 minutes. Taking the ball out of his
box he launched the ball straight down the middle. The ball , assisted by a strong wind, sailed over the #
defence , took a huge bounce and deceived the Millwall keeper and flew over his head into the net.

We then made four changes on 56 minutes with some of the boys getting a well earned rest ahead of the
#game vs Wolves on Wednesday.

On 86 minutes Youssef Yahyaaoui got his second and Rangers’ sixth when he pounced on a loose ball in
the box and slammed the ball home from 10 yards.

Some of the football played this morning was a joy to watch and the score was a fair reflection of a
dominant display.
FT 6-0.

Good luck to the whole team on Wednesday at Molineux. I believe Wolves will be streaming the
#game on their website, and as it’s a 7pm kick off I intend to watch the first half online ahead
of the Plymouth Argyle game at Loftus Rd.