For everything that occurs around the pitch.
Tommy Cunningham

Years of dross and getting worse at QPR.

Post by Tommy Cunningham »

Clueless owners out of their depth running a football club, a CEO totally out of touch with modern day
football supporters.

Countless disastrous appointments by these inepts and the club continues to decline, a former employee held
the position of DOF for 8 years who was totally unqualified for the role.

He filled the club with substandard players and coaches during his employment, we are a football club in free fall
and the future is looking very bleak.

I believe Gareth Ainsworth who was always a popular figure in W12, was brought in to appease the fan base as the
inept individuals running the club didn’t know which way to turn. We are a mess from top to bottom of our
football club,

I personally have no confidence in Bhatia, Gnanalingam and Hoos to take QPR forward, look at the last 8 years and it
has been struggle after struggle and there are no signs of any improvement.

Gareth Ainsworth inherited an awful situation at QPR, which at the time took the heat off Hoos and Ferdinand.
I think a lot of the QPR support at the time were of the opinion, Ainsworth was not the right appointment but
accepted it as he was an ex QPR player.

The football under Ainsworth it has to be said has been dire, the players haven’t
performed and the lack of heart, desire and commitment is clear for all to see.

If the club are serious about maintaining their Championship status, then some serious changes are needed sooner
rather than later at QPR. Or next season we will be a League One football club.
ESSEXURs

Re: Years of dross and getting worse at QPR.

Post by ESSEXURs »

Must agree I have seen absolutely no signs of improvement despite the post match hype.
This is over effectively two seasons and if it was going to work we would have at least seen signs
of improvement.

I want players like Armstrong to make it but at his age he should by now understand the offside law and be
able to ride tackles. He is not a goal scorer as his record proves and unless he has someone working on his
faults he will remain best played off the bench as an impact player when teams are tired.

Chair obviously needs a fully functioning Willock as he is giving less and less input every game.

Colback and Cook have made a difference but not enough to arrest the downward spiral.
Until we change tactics and obtain a regular goal scorer we are not going to escape the inevitable I’m afraid.
steveqpr881

Re: Years of dross and getting worse at QPR.

Post by steveqpr881 »

Tommy Cunningham wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:07 am
I believe Gareth Ainsworth who was always a popular figure in W12, was brought in
to appease the fan base.....
I think a lot of the QPR support at the time were of the opinion, Ainsworth was not the right
appointment but
accepted it as he was an ex QPR player.......The football under Ainsworth it has to be said has
been dire...l..

Fair point, Tommy.
Too many fans (whenever we sacked any of the last 5 or 6 managers) were saying, "Get Gaz in/
he's one of us/ he loves the R's"
etc etc. But not me; I have 2 friends who are long-term WWFC fans & they told me all about his
long ball tactics.
I never thought he'd up to managing in the Championship, and that appointing him would just blow t
he credibility of a Club legend.
:(