For everything that occurs around the pitch.
Tommy Cunningham

QPR was crazy when I walked in. Ainsworth

Post by Tommy Cunningham »

As reported by the BBC on Friday.

If that was the case as Gareth Ainsworth has clearly stated, then come out and tell the QPR supporters
how crazy it was and why he deemed it that way. We have a board, we have a CEO, we HAD a DOF and
obviously the list of managers that were once employed by QPR.

I would say that the vast majority of QPR supporters sensed a long time ago, our club is a shambolic outfit
run by a complete shower of incompetent people not fit for purpose. Why was it crazy ?

Ainsworth coming out in the media on eve of a new season with this nonsense, is unhelpful and is not what
QPR supporters want to hear.

We are scratching around literally 24/48 hours before the first game of the season, to sign unattached players
to play for our club who are not wanted elsewhere as they are deemed not good enough.

Yet we are offering contracts to this standard of footballer, as a club we have been through some awful periods
but the present time is the worst I can remember.

The way QPR is operating these days it could see us dropping down through the leagues, the standard of player
playing for the club these days is clearly not Championship standard. I think it is gonna get a lot worse before we
can even dream of an improvement.

Unfortunately for us supporters Gareth Ainsworth continues to become more deluded weekly, a nice guy he maybe
but as a manager/coach he is so out of his depth it’s embarrassing.

The hierarchy at QPR are so out of touch with modern day football, they are clueless and once again they are
confronted with a situation they have no idea how to address.

Until Ruben Gnanalingam and Amit Bhatia sell their shares, until Lee Hoos departs the club there is absolutely no
chance of our club going forward in the future. These individuals along with Les Ferdinand have all played their part
in our decline, the plight of our club is desperate and we as supporters need to vent our anger and concerns in the
proper and correct manner.

These are worrying times for QPR FC.