For everything that occurs around the pitch.
Tommy Cunningham

A big well done to Marti Cifuentes and his staff.

Post by Tommy Cunningham »

A massive well done to Marti Cifuentes and his staff on a magnificent job retaining our Championship status,
this guy has been a breath of fresh air since he walked through the door. How he managed to turn that team around,
was nothing short of miraculous and he deserves massive praise for a great turnaround.

Make no mistake about it had Ferdinand, Ramsey & Co. still been making all the football decisions at QPR,
we would have been competing with Rotherham for bottom spot. QPR supporters came out in their numbers,
to get behind the team and the manager and deserve great credit.

Hopefully the board at QPR are now working hard to keep Cifuentes at QPR, we appear to have some stability at the
club at long last and long May it continue. There will be a summer of change at the club with a number of players
out of contract, so what we need now is to give the magnificent QPR support optimism for the future.

To see Loftus Road rocking last night was absolutely fantastic, to humiliate a club of Leeds United’s stature on live TV
will live long in the memory.

I just hope the hierarchy at QPR are not resting on their laurels, they need to show the ambition required now to
take QPR forward.
Kerrins

Re: A big well done to Marti Cifuentes and his staff.

Post by Kerrins »

We have the best Manager in the Championship and I will challenge anybody who says other wise.

Massive plaudits to Marti and the coaching staff
steveqpr881

Re: A big well done to Marti Cifuentes and his staff.

Post by steveqpr881 »

Tommy Cunningham wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:03 am
To see Loftus Road rocking last night was absolutely fantastic, to humiliate a club of Leeds United’s stature on live TV will live long in the memory.

It was a great game, a great performance by the team - AND by the fans.
As Tommy says, LR was rocking, all night long.
The performance, the result reminded me of that famous 6-0 against Palace; when the chips are down,
the Rs can deliver!
Several choruses of 'Stand up if you love the Rs' even had the SA Road people on their feet!
Sure I'm not the only Rs fan who came away hoarse.