For everything that occurs around the pitch.
Tommy Cunningham

QPR have let the supporters down badly again

Post by Tommy Cunningham »

QPR are a football club in total crisis and our situation is worsening by the week, loss after loss
continues to happen and there is no light at the end of the tunnel. We are an EFL club that for this season
will be in the Championship, the likelihood is we will be adrift at the bottom of the table at the end of the year
and relegation will be inevitable.

Today we welcomed the league leaders to Loftus Road, we never had a central defender available or fit enough
to wear the shirt of QPR. Once again we had a player sent off and the lack of discipline in the club is an absolute
disgrace,these players continue to let the club and its supporters down.

The signings this season have been more of a hindrance than a help, Cook, Colback, Fox and Begovic were surplus to
requirements elsewhere but ended up in W12. I know I will be hammered by some fans as our financial predicament
forced this on us, but these players just haven’t performed for QPR this season. I am of the opinion we could have
done better, than signing players well into their 30’s with fitness issues.

Taylor Richards and Jake Clarke-Salter are 2 players that the club should try and move on in January, I won’t call them
footballers because they rarely play football. But they are up there with the worst players to have ever signed for QPR.