For everything that occurs around the pitch.
Tommy Cunningham

The writing was on the wall pre-season

Post by Tommy Cunningham »

The pre-season friendly away to Oxford United at the Kassam Stadium, was a performance that
really drove home to the travelling support how poor we are. The 5-0 score line totally flattered us
on the day as we were abysmal, absolutely nothing has improved since and to think that the vast majority
of our supporters have accepted relegation already after 11 games is unacceptable.

If these standards are acceptable to the owners, then the club will start to slide down the leagues.

Bhatia, Gnanalingam and Hoos have failed miserably in their running of QPR, there is no doubt the supporters
have had enough and I fully expect the heat to come on these individuals in the coming days.

In a nutshell Bhatia and Gnanalingam should be looking to sell up and depart QPR, Hoos would depart or be
sacked if new owners came in. Our only hope going forward is if these inepts depart the club in the very near
future, too many mistakes and poor appointments have consistently been made year after year.

Birmingham City’s new owners have adopted a ruthless approach in their quest for success, the sacking of
John Eustace was in my opinion harsh but they are showing they are ambitious to their supporters.

It’s been a long long time since the owners of QPR have shown their support, any ambition, respect or hope
for the future.
ESSEXURs

Re: The writing was on the wall pre-season

Post by ESSEXURs »

Must agree Tommy it’s the silence that is so frustrating.
Do the board not realise how the fans are feeling and what we want or do they take the
attitude it’s our toy and we can play with it how we want.

Unfortunately as seasons have gone by the influence of the fans has reduced bit by bit.
Our entrance money is merely a part of the total club income from other sources like sponsorship.

The anger of fans at the end of the Blackburn game was obvious to see and feel. It’s a shame board
members are occasional visitors and are isolated in their posh seats when they do attend. Maybe they
should join the real fans in the non posh seats and have a dialogue.
Now that would be interesting, but I’m not hold my breath they would risk it.
Kerrins

Post by Kerrins »

Valid Comment Tommy and Essex

My own personal view is that we now require fresh decent quality ownership of the club with a new
broom to sweep clean. Difficult to see any other way forward to halt the decline.
steveqpr881

Post by steveqpr881 »

Who'd buy it, though? Why??