For everything that occurs around the pitch.
Tommy Cunningham

An extremely poor day for QPR today.

Post by Tommy Cunningham »

I struggled to see any positives from the game today, it was a complete shambles of a performance
and it has to be said based on what we saw today we will be relegated. Poor and indecisive defending
continues to cost us, it has to be said we are a very poor team.

As I was travelling home I just couldn’t get wound up or upset about the game or result, I arrived at the
ground full of optimism that lasted about 20 minutes. Cook and Clarke-Salter were a nightmare partnership
in central defense, our midfield was nonexistent and we never created any chances and never looked like
scoring all game.

I thought the performances of Dykes and Willock today were abysmal, they were lazy and totally disinterested
and continue to offer QPR nothing every time they put a QPR shirt on. I hope they never play for QPR again, t
hey are an absolute disgrace and come January they should be gone.
ESSEXURs

Re: An extremely poor day for QPR today.

Post by ESSEXURs »

Didn’t go but followed the game and have watched the goals.
It is obvious that the tactics we employ will not change under GA and it all depends if the players can
be bothered to turn up on the day. Obviously many can’t be bothered.

GA’s record is appalling since he joined and would normally result in the manager being sacked.

Our home record is simply unacceptable and if we had not got a couple of away wins we would have been
permanently in the bottom three.

We can moan about the standard of refereeing but at the end of the day if you only have a couple of efforts
on target all game that is down to the players and tactics.

This situation which basically extends over two seasons is unacceptable and showing no signs of changing.

We have no DOF to at least suggest a change of tactics so we are stuck with them to what will be a bitter end.
Surely the players do not like the tactics and the abuse they will receive and they will get increasingly
disillusioned.

We need change now whilst we are still in touch with teams above us.
Steve Russell
Site Admin

Post by Steve Russell »

Apart from the very poor performance what also angers me IS the referee :twisted:
I will moan about the ref because he was an absolute disgrace :shock:
We wouldn't have won the game but there were a series of incidents today.

They continually fouled & it wasn't until the 50th minute that he booked one of their
players!!!

A blatant penalty was waved aside which resulted in Sinclair losing his rag & getting booked
after running over & taking out one of theirs.

Told by a mate situated closer than me that one of their goals was clearly offside.

Also in the 2nd half, when Sinclair was brought down whilst heading upfield, the ref
waved play on but when the move fizzled out but he didn't go back to deal with
the culprit!

And what happened to the Coventry fan who spattered a Rangers' fan nose in the Corporate
area after we scored?

Only 3 efforts on target & when I thought the defence was getting stronger, it was a shambles
today.
Kerrins

Post by Kerrins »

Valid comments Tommy and Essex and Steve R

Our one and only game plan strategy of Dig In Battle and contain obviously did not work out
against Coventry on Saturday.

However the team have two massive problems which have been ever present all season and do
not look like going away anytime soon and could lead to disaster ahead

(1) We do not get much of the ball (Pass and Move? What's that? Not in the lexicon)
(2) We do not score many goals. An understatement if ever there was one.

Tough times on the horizon
Bill Elkins

Post by Bill Elkins »

And while all this is going on, Gareth Ainsworth struts around looking like a roadie at a pop concert :oops:
ESSEXURs

Post by ESSEXURs »

It doesn’t seem to be a case of us getting better players in as the system stays the same no matter the
opposition.

We could play against an U10 side and he would still give them possession! :roll:

The system we employ just lets the opposition settle down and obviously teams now only need a couple of
goals to ensure victory.

Why can’t we just get in a ten goals a season goal scorer as our existing frontmen are incapable of getting beyond
five each at this rate (if that is the right word) of scoring.