For everything that occurs around the pitch.
Steve Russell
Site Admin

Last Night...

Post by Steve Russell »

We pretty much dominated the first half & Stefan's superb corner was headed in by Jimmy Dunne
at the far post after the half-hour mark.

However, after being fouled Dion Sanderson reacted & was shown a straight red.

After the break & we maintained good possession. The visitors did have their chances but poor finishing kept us in front,

Seny Dieng made an outstanding close range save.

As we continued to battle on I thought that we were doing enough to win it but Josh Bowler, who else, equalised on 82 minutes,

Fast & furious, we didn't sit back & amazingly sub Luke Amos squeezed the ball in at the School End after 89 mins.

Great support from the Rangers faithful & this win is a massive boost for Saturday.
Kerrins

Re: Last Night...

Post by Kerrins »

A near suicide sending off when we were in control :!: Madness :roll:

How the hell we scored a winning goal with ten men. No strikers from the start. No Willock or Chair on the pitch at the time I will never know.

We got out of jail against a poor and a first half negative Blackpool team....and thank heavens for that
steveqpr881

Post by steveqpr881 »

Well, it's been suggested that Chair's return to the team has somehow caused the recent poor run of results - "he's slowed us down" is the theory.
As for having no strikers from the start - well, I thought it was agreed that our strikers were poor anyway??
So there you have it; 2 of our problems identified by us & addressed by MB - AND we won; congrats to MW for listening to some of the people on here.
Steve Russell
Site Admin

Post by Steve Russell »