INDEPENDENT Rs | The Board Room : Mittal Family Shareholding now 11%..TF Changes to 55%....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:24 pm Reply with quote
User avatarJoined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:10 pmPosts: 10788Location: W12 now South Harrow
So the Mittal family have reduced their shareholding to just 11%, TF's changes to 55%. I'm still one of those in the less than 1% bracket.....

Queen's Park Rangers Football Club can confirm a change in the shareholding structure of QPR Holdings Limited, to reflect Co-Chairmen Tony Fernandes and Ruben Gnanalingam’s more active role in the club.

QPR Asia Sdn Bhd’s share, a Tony Fernandes controlled company, has changed from 69% to 55%.

New shareholder Total Soccer Growth Sdn Bhd, which represents Gnanalingam, now has a 33% shareholding.

Sea Dream Ltd’s shareholding, which represents the Mittal Family, has changed from 30% to 11%.

There remains a less than 1% minority interest shareholding.

These changes will be submitted to Companies House.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:34 pm Reply with quote
User avatarJoined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:23 pmPosts: 3518Location: Running down the Uxbridge Road...
Steve, you should make a takeover bid - go on, you know you want to...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:39 pm Reply with quote
User avatarJoined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:01 pmPosts: 1639Location: Now Colchester ESSEX but W12 in my veins!
No mention of unlimited pies being part of the deal though steve. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:49 pm Reply with quote
User avatarJoined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:10 pmPosts: 10788Location: W12 now South Harrow
No more pie, mash, eels and liquor if I'm successful mate, would then have to be prawn sandwiches for lunch :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:17 pm Reply with quote
User avatarJoined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:23 pmPosts: 3518Location: Running down the Uxbridge Road...
Prawn sandwiches? Nothing so common for Steve R. I can see it now, he'll turn us back into a boutique club; velvet smoking jacket & cravat compulsory in the club bar. Quaffing vintage champagne as he munches on his lobster canapés......

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarJoined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:01 pmPosts: 1639Location: Now Colchester ESSEX but W12 in my veins!
I thought he was a Quails Eggs in aspic man now! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:07 pm Reply with quote
User avatarJoined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:26 amPosts: 2330Location: Walkden Manchester
:) You bunch of merry quippers.

I hope the Financial Times have not got wind of some of the quotes on here :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:33 am Reply with quote
Kerrins, you can be our Northern Powerhouse.