INDEPENDENT Rs | The Board Room : Ruben Gnanalingam Named as Co-Chairman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:53 am Reply with quote
User avatarJoined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:10 pmPosts: 10789Location: W12 now South Harrow
I take it that Amit is still Vice-Chairman :?: From the Offy site...

RUBEN Gnanalingam has been named Co-Chairman at QPR, working alongside Tony Fernandes.

The change, which is immediate, will see Gnanalingam play a more active role in the day-to-day running of the club, working closely with Fernandes across all areas of the business.

The pair will work together in conjunction with the senior management team at the club, led by newly-appointed CEO Lee Hoos and Director of Football, Les Ferdinand.

Speaking exclusively to www.qpr.co.uk, Gnanalingam said: “I have come on board in a more hands-on role to provide Tony with support across various areas of the club.

“Working as Co-Chairmen allows us to commit more time to QPR both individually and as a collective unit, making decisions together, whilst focusing on our specific duties.

“We are fully aware of the rebuilding task that is required at the club. It will take time, but – as a group of Shareholders – we remain 100% committed to QPR.

“I am excited and confident about how this relationship will work, as we look to get the club back on a sound footing.

“I am eager to just get down to work. The time for talking will come later.”

Fernandes added: “I’m really pleased with the new set-up and confident our individual strengths will enable us to dovetail efficiently in the best interests of the club, providing effective leadership to Lee and Les.

“We know we have a lot of work to do in terms of re-establishing the traditions of QPR, but with two of us working at closer quarters with the senior management team that we have in place at the club, we believe we can create a positive future in the short, medium and long term.”

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/ruben ... dc331dQ.99

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:39 pm Reply with quote
User avatarJoined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:23 pmPosts: 3519Location: Running down the Uxbridge Road...
One helluva Scrabble score :P