INDEPENDENT Rs | The Boot Room : Amrit Bansal-McNulty Signs One -Year Deal...

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 5:18 pm Reply with quote
User avatarJoined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:10 pmPosts: 10774Location: W12 now South Harrow
Ex news from the Club website.....

AMRIT Bansal-McNulty admitted “the hard work stats now” after signing his first professional contract with QPR.

The 19-year-old has agreed a one-year deal, keeping him at the club until the
summer of 2020.

Having been with the R’s since he was 14, he is excited about what the future holds.

“This is a dream come true for me,” he told www.qpr.co.uk. “I am absolutely buzzing and want to make sure that I take this opportunity.

“This is the start for me, the hard work starts now. You can never think you have made it or think you’re safe – you have to always set new goals and
strive to achieve more.

During the close season Mark Warburton was brought in as the club’s new manager, and Bansal-McNulty is keen to impress.

“I am excited about the new season,” he added. “I know the new manager has a reputation for working with younger players so I can’t wait."

The winger says his game has improved during his time with QPR, and credits a number of people for his progress to date.

“Chris Ramsey, Paul Hall, Andy Impey and Eddie Munnelly from when I was with the Under-16s have worked so much with me,” he said.

“They are always on at me, really demanding in terms of what they want from me. They make sure there is no excuse for me to fail, they always push me and I am really grateful for that."

“The last year has been a big one for me. I feel I have improved a lot as a player but I know I’ve still got a lot of work ahead and a long way to go."

Offline Profile