INDEPENDENT Rs | The Boot Room : Pre-Season Friendlies...

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 10:43 am Reply with quote
User avatarJoined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:10 pmPosts: 10774Location: W12 now South Harrow
News from the Club...

QPR will prepare for the new Sky Bet Championship season by taking on Oxford United at the Kassam Stadium on Saturday 20th July (3pm).

The game is the first pre-season friendly that we have confirmed for this summer.

Information on further warm-up fixtures will be released in due course.
Ticket information for the match have yet to be finalised and will be published on qpr.co.uk once confirmed.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 11:51 am Reply with quote
User avatarJoined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:10 pmPosts: 10774Location: W12 now South Harrow
Second pre-season friendly announced by the Club will be at Boreham Wood on Tuesday 16th July....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 3:07 pm Reply with quote
User avatarJoined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:32 amPosts: 4693Location: top of the list according to pisspot
I'm doing Austria Vienna and Boreham Wood only, both new grounds to me. I can't do Oxford United but saw us play there in 2009.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 11:44 am Reply with quote
Next one announced by the Club....

QPR will host Watford at Loftus Road during pre-season, as Mark Warburton’s men prepare for their upcoming Sky Bet Championship campaign.

The Hornets – who visited W12 in the Emirates FA Cup earlier this year – will head to west London on Saturday 27th July and the game will kick-off at 3pm.

The encounter is the fourth pre-season match that the R’s have confirmed and information on all of the matches can be seen below.

Tickets for the Watford friendly will go on sale in due course and they will be priced at:
Adult: £10
Senior (60+): £5
Young Adult (18-U21): £5
Under 18: £1
Under 8: Free with paying adult

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:54 pm Reply with quote
User avatarJoined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:23 pmPosts: 3562Location: Running down the Uxbridge Road...
ChrisPTenner wrote:
I can't do Oxford United but saw us play there in 2009.

I was there; at that time, like Bournemouth's ground used to be, the Kassam only had 3 sides! When the ball went out behind one goal, it ended up in the car park! Wonder if they've got round to building there yet?

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 8:41 pm Reply with quote
User avatarJoined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:32 amPosts: 4693Location: top of the list according to pisspot
Its still the same Steve