INDEPENDENT Rs | The Boot Room : tonight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:03 am Reply with quote
I thought we done alright. Not to sure I'd should be too happy with that statement/? :?: :?:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:16 am Reply with quote
User avatarJoined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:01 pmPosts: 1631Location: Now Colchester ESSEX but W12 in my veins!
I thought it was Carthorses (Us!) against Racehorses.

If Fulham had taken all their chances they would have been well ahead before the frantic ending.

Why did we take Wszolek off who was providing crosses and fill the area with forwards who had little service. It is much harder to defend from wing play then hoofing balls in to the area from central positions.

Our shooting all night was very much of the Washington style and he did his best to miss his goal!

It is pointless having umpteen midfielders and lumbering forwards if nobody is capable of putting the ball in the net. Freeman at least ran at their defence and deserved more for his efforts.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:37 am Reply with quote
User avatarJoined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:26 amPosts: 2325Location: Walkden Manchester
The Fat lady was on stage for a lengthy period but sadly could not quite save the situation.

Lets be crystal clear though no matter what your views are regarding the match events the fact is Fulham are a better team and have a much higher quality squad of players than us.....Simple as that!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:21 pm Reply with quote
User avatarJoined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:32 amPosts: 4664Location: top of the list according to pisspot
If Fulham had taken all their chances ?? We created more chances, had more shots, more shots on target, more corners by a country mile. The only stat Fulham outdid us on was the foul count. The dirtiest team we will play all season and definitely the luckiest. Tom Daley wouldn't look out of place in their team either.